1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTS][UK/To Anywhere] Bespoke custom toy bags, feat. GITD fabric and thread!

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by HyperNova, Aug 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. HyperNova

HyperNova Silicone Summoner

Hello from the UK, everyone! Fed up of trawling Etsy UK for toy bags only to find cute but too small dice bags and tarot deck bags, or huge laundry or gym bags? Look no further! I decided to make my own drawstring bags for my toys and then figured, hey, why not offer the service? First of all, you're gonna wanna see some examples, right? This album contains examples of my own bags (weighted towards the middle of the album) and most of the fabrics I currently have to hand. (I need to photo a few others.)

https://imgur.com/a/pUcDZsj

(Date is from a week ago, I can update if needed - however those bags are examples of my work, and not the ones for sale. Unless you really want a particular one...I guess I could let it go!)

I buy good fabrics and use premium thread & ribbons, and you can choose your favourite colour combinations for each!

Onto the pricing! Since these are custom creations they can vary a little. Just PM for a discussion, I'm very friendly <3
    Base £10 and then add a few pounds depending on how big the bag would be and extras. (GITD fabric is an extra £2 and GITD thread an extra £1, extra ribbons £1)
    So as an example, a bag that could easily fit your average BD Small or snugly fit a Medium, would be £19 (comprised of £10 + £9 for outer fabric, lining fabric, choice of premium thread, choice of drawstring ribbon and securing doodad.) (Example: Approx. 12" x 8" for a Medium Nova)
    Smaller bags for smaller toys like Mini or from other companies, I could probably do for £14-£17 depending on size.

Shipping would depend on where I'm shipping to, of course, and I'll do it via whichever service you like. (Shipping not included in price.)

Sizing
    I own a few BD toys and can use these as a rough guide to ensure a good fit. If you would prefer a simple fixed measurement (e.g. 7" x 4") I can do that too!

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING ❤ I'm new to offering customs so, please be kind! :)

CorneliusFry and ThatOneBab like this.