1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS [US, Canada] Bad Dragons and Indies, Small to Large, some UV/GITD!

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Larmeleon, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Larmeleon

Larmeleon Well-Known Member

index.jpg crossposted on Reddit

Okay so, I have figured out what colors do it for me. They are toys that are combinations of pink/purple/blue (i.e. Alexandrite) and blue/green. And the occasional rainbow or other exception. With that in mind I am happy to trade these toys if you have something matching that description :)

Excuse any fuzzies, I live with two cats, a pitbull, 5 chickens and pig but they all stay away from the toys :) I store them clean and will boil again before packing and shipping.

Shipping in a padded mailer is included in the price, if you want a box add $5 to the total (unless stated otherwise). With the exception of Canadian buyers. Unfortunately because of ease I will prioritize US buyers, but am willing to send to Canada. Be aware it may be a 6 week wait.

Totally down to do bundle deals. I'm super friendly, passive aggressive messages/communication is not my style :)

I only ship to the address on your paypal so make sure it's right!

Available:

3) Kobold, Wandering Bard, Large/Soft, custom wirl of neon/uv green, pink, and regular black (the other side looks different - see extra pics) https://imgur.com/a/1prgHsN $110 (paid $135.33)

6) Ziq, Strange Bedfellas, Medium/Soft. UV rainbow, https://imgur.com/a/6rYGH8p $90

8) Archer, Bad Dragon, Small/Soft, Green/Blue marble. https://imgur.com/a/4PzmnhT $55

Sold:

Please reply to messages within 24 hours or the toy may go to the next in line.

1) Pearce, Bad Dragon, Medium/Soft, Galaxy Black, nick on base, SOLD

2) Elliot, Bad Dragon, Medium/Soft, Honeycomb/David's Muzzle marble. SOLD

4) Sleipnir, Bad Dragon, Medium/Medium, UV swirls of green around purple. SOLD

5) Dexter, Bad Dragon, Small/Medium, 5th Kind (glows in the dark) - SOLD

7) Ceela, Strange Bedfellas, Large/Medium. UV AND glow in the dark rainbow! SOLD

9) Xar, Bad Dragon, Small/Medium, plain black - SOLD

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  2. Larmeleon

3. Mako

Mako Member

Hello, I'm interested in Sleipnir!

4. Larmeleon

He's still available! PM me your e-mail address and I can send you an invoice! :)

5. Larmeleon

Sleip is pending, today take $5 off any other toy, $15 if you buy two, Monday is shipping day, let's do this!

6. Larmeleon

can't seem to edit the original post :/ so:

Everything is sold apart from Rainbow Ziq! Am dropping the price to $75 shipped in a padded mailer! :)