1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTS] [US] Legacy Mary for sale!

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by epon, Jul 26, 2019.

1. epon

epon Member

Selling my old legacy mary (the one before she got redesigned.) Don't use it much. She does have a rip that I've made apparent in the third picture, you can't feel it imo but I'll still take the price way down for this. I'll also pay for the shipping in the us so take that into account with the price. I'm just guessing shipping will cost me around 20. Message me here if you are interested! Price: 70.00 usd
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  2. comatosekitty

comatosekitty Member

so you're charging $20-25 for shipping when this could fit inside of a small flat rate bubble envelope for $8 flat, or a medium flatrate box for $15...?

3. epon

epon Member

This toy is significantly larger than most of their newer ones. I had a sugar star a while back and it was much smaller and lighter. No way I'd be able to cram this specific toy into a bubble wrap envelope, it'd need to be shipped in a medium box

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  4. comatosekitty

comatosekitty Member

medium flat rate boxes are universally $15, that's why it's called flatrate, but ok

5. epon

epon Member

I just don't ship stuff that often so I was just guessing, my bad. I usually use my own boxes so that's where the price was coming from. I'll definitely grab those flat rate boxes if/when I end up shipping this.