1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS USA new toys BD EE DA

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by GoddessLilly, Mar 5, 2018.

1. GoddessLilly

GoddessLilly Well-Known Member

(USA ONLY, PAYPAL ONLY, USPS.) - Disease free, Smoke Free, Pet free.
    I need some extra cash and these toys just didn’t work out. Also I need to downsize I rarely use these. I want to sell these as soon as I can!
    ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING that comes with tracking and insurance. I’ve sold and traded to over 5 people successfully on the forums. Just ask for usernames if needed! :)
    CF0E69B4-7782-4456-AEE1-94E2D287256C.jpeg
    • small firm dexter. SOLD
    • Kuduvoodoo new laughing Dragon red and black marble size small I believe in soft firmness (no flaws) $60 shipped
    •Small slasher silver cole medium firmness $50 shipped
    •Small firm EE werewolf in very pretty colors. $60 shipped (comes with free gold unused storage bag.)
    • DA Balless orc in super soft dark brown and red marble $45 shipped
    •Small medium firm Bruiser with Cumtube in a white. SOLD
    • Snow Leopard SOLD
    • Small unflared chance in medium. with Cumtube and in a light lavender pink. SOLD
    •AKN torval in small and firm. $50
    •Small Flint packer in BD pink. Flopped for small chunk out of the base. $57 shipped
    • Damn Average orc in neon pink And black. (Pink is UV reactive) has some nail marks. $37 shipped
    • Gespents fantasy gear on Etsy Gespent in soft and in sparkly teal blue and a split sparkly silver tip. Lifecast $35 shipped
    • Mini EE orc in Firm (never opened) split colors fleshy pink tip faded down to green. SOLD (comes with a unused storage bag.)
    •Bad dragon ULtimuate fantasy in Medium size soft firm. Colors in Chances natural wth sloppy seconds. $63 shipped
    • Fenrir Small size with Cumtube. Medium firmness SOLD
    • Demon dick onesize medium firmness TRADED.
    (TOYS NOT PICTURED)
    - Blush realistic purple silicone dildo with suction cup $15 shipped Gspot stimulation. New in box Firmness in firm. Could be used as strap on.
    - EE Rudy lifecast in medium. $33
    - Blaze medium size firm firmness. $80 SHIPPED (he is heavy/no flaws)
    - DA Rattler I (might) sell extra sparkly Blackened Blood limitied time color.
    - Zaratan small medium firmness in signature GITD colors with SC (no flaws) $75
    - Kelvin Medium size firm firmness Black, Red and purple marble $60 (bubbles on base) very pretty!
    just ask if you’d like to see any upclose or any more pictures.
    FREEBIES: 3 rose ribbed condoms, Free DA Mini Jav with a purchase of 2 toys or more. Cumtube syringe (Please ask for me to include the freebies you choose.)
    OTHER ITEMS: http://dragon-hoard.com/threads/t-u-k-creeper-sneakers-shoes-usa.3187/
    TEENIES: trades only looking for Werewolf muzzle, Pearce, demon dick, Zartan, Ridley. Any EE teenies. I want to trade my EE teenies for possibly any other models by EE only (since they are harder to find)
    Thank you for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  2. GaelForce

GaelForce Member

Interested in the cole...firmness?

3. Pookagirl

Pookagirl Pooka

Can i see pictures of the snow leopard?

4. GoddessLilly

Conversation started and Pictures sent!

5. FuschiaDragon

FuschiaDragon Well-Known Member

just a recommendation, i would make it clear in your listing that a pierced dildo can never be fully sterilized without sealing the pierced hole in with silipoxy, and possibly not even then. though the silicone itself remains unchanged, its virtually impossible to sterilize the hole as the piercing will trap germs/icky when in, and the silicone will "close in" on itself when its removed.

hardly the first pierced toy i've seen go up secondhand, and if someone knows and still wants it totally up to them! but it's definitely something buyers should be aware of before to make an informed decision. :D

6. Knotty52001

Knotty52001 Active Member

What model is the one at the very top, some sort of marbled blue?

7. FuschiaDragon

EE's werewolf!

8. Nickooru

Nickooru Seal Maiden

Sent a pm about chance! :3

9. ABGA1L

ABGA1L Art Whore

PM'd you about Fenrir!

10. GoddessLilly

I properly clean my toys and run boiling water through the hole before shipping. also It’s never been used by me kept in a clean storage space this toy has barely ever been touched. I honestly think buying a secondhand toy that has been shoved up someone’s butt is honestly something to worry about more. Lol I do not use any of these toys anally if you would like to message me more on this subject (if you feel the need) please do so in a conversation. Thanks

11. Villie

Villie wrow

There's no difference between a toy that was used anally vs vaginally, as silicone can be fully sanitized! Unless it has holes in it where vaginal or anal crud can hide out in.

12. Kittycat1356

Kittycat1356 Active Member

Using toys analy can cause them to have a smell even when they have been boiled and sanitized. The silicone holds onto smells sometimes. The smell does usually go away though. (I’ve bought toys used as anal plugs before, that smelled a bit funky even after boiling and multiple washes. But letting them soak in soapy water and housing them with super smelly stuff like lavender or something makes that smell stick instead.)

I like to shoot alcohol though the tube too after boiling and use, makes mold not happen and dries faster and helps remove water in the tube.

Fae.Fantase and Slaanesh like this.
  13. GammaTheDickNiffler

GammaTheDickNiffler Transmasc, He/Him/His pls

The issue bugging some of us isn't that a toy that's been used anally or not, it's the selling of a toy that has a physical hole through it that can't be properly sterilized now that it's been pierced. If a buyer still wants it and knows the risk, that's one thing but selling a toy that has a piercing in an area that WILL go in someone's body and NOT telling a buyer the risks of using said toy is really irresponsible.
    If I were to do such a thing (spoiler: I wouldn't) I would A: inform my buyers of the risk of infection due to trapped bacteria from every subsequent use by them and the extra care required to clean it. B: that they would have repair it with Silpoxy themselves if they wanted to and C: I would -not- be selling it for $60. I would consider it an extremely flopped toy price-wise and offer it as such, considering you put a hole in it that catches and holds bacteria and body fluids.
    Personally, I think that people shouldn't even offer toys that have piercings put in usable areas, especially since it's ever only for an aesthetic.
    d1b.gif

FuschiaDragon and Slaanesh like this.
  14. GoddessLilly

Thanks for the advise but I already received that message from you earlier but thanks for informing me once again. I do inform my buyers of defects before they buy always. :)

15. GoddessLilly

I think it’s a reasonable price for Snep because he is regularly $105 new.
    but I’m always open for offers for him

16. FuschiaDragon

the piercing will affect any user's ability to clean it, regardless of whether or not you've used it. the hole will trap ick/bacteria over time going forward.
    technically speaking there is no sanitazation reason for a sterilizable toy to be less desirable because it was used anally (if it had a piercing that couldn't be sanitized, then i could see the issue). though of course anyone can be squicked by things and chose not to by secondhand toys that have been used anally, as some don't like toys secondhand in the first place.
    also, while i'm more than willing to discuss things further with you, or anyone, in a conversation, i will decide for myself when i feel something is concern enough that i wish to post it in response to a listing so potential buyers can see the info and be better informed. yours isn't the first listing i've commented concerns on, i doubt it will be the last! (people trying to sell secondhand jelly toys...:eek:)

GammaTheDickNiffler likes this.
  17. ankita

ankita Member

Interested in white bruiser!

18. GoddessLilly

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    Villie likes this.
  19. Lex

Lex Member

20. GoddessLilly

It’s a exotic erotics graiffe and Unflared light pink chance are unavailable. They are pending trade:)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018