1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Non-BD Toys [WTS/WTT] Cholo by Mr Hankey

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ginkgotrees, Jul 11, 2021.

1. ginkgotrees

ginkgotrees New Member

Imgur link here
    Cholo specs here

Cholo, one size, medium firm (default), deep tan, vacu lock hole. ($100 to your door, retails for $145 + shipping).

Howdy. I'm selling Hankey's toys that could use better love elsewhere. I'm also happy to discuss trades. Toy comes from a 420 and pet friendly come but is diligently stored separately in sealed under-bed storage with no contact to other silicone toys.

Ships via USPS from California and is included in the price for domestic (US) sales. Willing to discuss international shipping, but know it can get pricey. Invoiced via paypal. Please let me know if you have any questions. =)

Note on sanitizing: toy will be thoroughly sterilized with both a 10% mild bleach wash and a 10 minute boil to remove residual bleach. Toys is air dried and vacuum sealed to prevent tampering or damage during transport and will arrive discreetly boxed.

2. Zacharael

Zacharael New Member

Hi there! Your talk of trades interests me. My toys come from the exact same environment 420 and all. I have a square peg triple score and a BD L/F Cole to trade.

3. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

id be interested in trading for the triple score if the OP isn't. Have an xl Kalib to trade or maybe another