1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS/WTT *UPDATED NEW TOY AND PICS!* BD, DA, NF, Misc toys. Pretty Colors USA

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by GoddessLilly, Oct 6, 2017.

1. GoddessLilly

GoddessLilly Well-Known Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg UPDATE more teenies for trade! Looking for dark colored anthro dragon, Pearce, axel, flint, tako, demon dick, pretzal, a dark colored Kona.
    •Colors: I'm looking for are Black, red, maroon, deep blue or Purple, Green, Halloween like colors I may be interested in other models if they are in those colors that I am looking for. I'm interested in getting rid of the Chance and penetratables for ANYmodels you might be willing to trade for them!!. (insertables models only tho.) btw Tako and Kona will only be traded, if I find one that I like better in my color preference. :) send me pictures and I'll send you my pics and proof with the current date. I've sold to others here and on BD and I will ship mine out once I receive the teenie...I've been ripped off before and I will not let it happen again. I got others on my side if you need usernames I will let you know. Thought I'd add this on to the post. All other toys are still available except the tentacle, Ridley, and blaze OPEN TO OFFERS

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Pookagirl likes this.
  2. GoddessLilly

image.jpeg More Toys added! Im getting new toys and I no longer need these as I need to make more space for my customs that I use more. Offers welcome on the toys send me a PM. Shipping time may be slow but they will get to you eventually I try to save gas lol and I have a lot of Xmas stuff going on but it should ship out in a less than a week or two. Trades are welcome. USA only. Here's the new pic! Prices for most toys are in the previous page. :) I can bundle toys too if you'd like.
    SOLD: fullsize Kona, Echo.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  3. HighlandMistress

HighlandMistress Well-Known Member

Is the wraith for sale? And is it a small in signature?

4. Arumaeruma

Arumaeruma Active Member

I have a dark blue pretzal Teeny! Would you be open to trading for your fenrir Teeny?

5. GoddessLilly

Kona and echo are no longer available

6. GoddessLilly

Update: Wraith sold! Picture of the 2 pink and black UV toys available. get both for $70 shipped free!
    Soft Bully has a smal Nick under head and hard firmness Orc has nail marks.
    Or $35 each Shipped and tracked! image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg The base of the Orc is very beautiful marble and the bully has stars underneath the base :)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    Pookagirl likes this.
  7. GoddessLilly

I have a Small flint packer in BD pink (more of a flesh tone color not very pink as it sounds) I'll sell for $45 shipped. OR trade for a small size firmer flint. Has a small Nick on base but barely noticeable. Just ask for pics! Used once.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  8. sleepypuppyboy

sleepypuppyboy Member

Is your spritz for sale? Size/firmness?

9. Widdershins

Widdershins Member

Is your Kelvin still available?

10. Animal

Animal We’re all animals

PM’d about Winston’s Tail