1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Yo, let's talk plugs

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by logitech, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

That double bubble, how in the world?
    But the octopus looks fun

2. Boargoth

Boargoth Hell no..

Ooh, the Bubble looks like he'll be right on the 'edge' of in-out on the second ball. Like completely in the base is a bit close and it'll pop out, and the first ball will keep it from falling out directly.

Its not really for longer wearing, but to play with it would be cool i guess. (maybe it could be a bit bigger though, my guess its a 1.25~1.5 inch thing?)

3. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

Just ordered me one of these beauties in addition to a couple of BD toys... Now to wait for it to come from overseas :(

139832463768442840-njoy-pure-plug-xl.jpeg

Exeter and Kyvinaria like this.
  4. bronson_twist

The wait is over! very pleased so far! Can't believe how heavy it is!

Misskin likes this.
  5. Boargoth

Boargoth Hell no..

Ooohh! Excellent choice! It's one of my favorite plugs. ^.^

Sometimes there's that moment when you get the feeling it is going to fall out. And you clench your but to hold it in.. Damn thats a good feeling. (It isn't really going to fall out, but you'll know what i'm talking about soon enough)

6. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly lol dongle

I think these might be what you might be looking for

7. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

No, I haven't found plugs, but Elypse Art does have smaller canine models (a few inches) which I'm sure would replicate the experience of a plug. It's silicone.

EDIT: Sorry, just checked, smallest length size is 5".

8. AustinFetish

AustinFetish Active Member

I don't own any yet, but I like the look of several models of plugs from Tantus. They're silicone and some of them have narrow bases. I think they could be worn for anal or vaginal under clothing. A couple of models even look very similar to "knotted" toys.

http://www.tantusinc.com/collections/plugs

9. Carodenius

Carodenius Member

I have a cheap plug with a tail attached to it for visual reasons. The quality is lacking so I'm looking for a better one.

10. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

I have one of those. it's really nice but can get a little uncomfortable for extended wear if your lube dries out.

as for silicone plugs, there's this site called siliconenozzles.com, they sell everything from enema supplies to stroker sleeves and urethral sounds, all made from medical grade silicone. the largest plug they have I think goes up to 3 inches in diameter. they also have some special things that would be great for depth training for anal toys
    plugs: http://siliconenozzles.com/category...4037823421D34E3B.m1plqscsfapp04?categoryId=32

11. bronson_twist

Ooh there's some good stuff on there. Bookmarked for later when I have money.

12. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

I've got my eye on a few things, a couple sounds, plugs, and the 2" diameter colon snake you can get in varying lengths. standard for it is 24" long and it goes all the way up to 68 inches long (like WTF?! who can even use all that?! 0_o)

13. bronson_twist

I haven't gone through it all yet, but the really long colon snakes are at the top of the list. Should make cleaning for toying easier, along with a bit of depth training.

14. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly lol dongle

well I'm all set on silicone plugs now, got a small & large tall trainer plugs

bronson_twist likes this.
  15. Carmen_xdress

Carmen_xdress New Member

I used to have an inflatable, I just slip a condom over it before I use it. Try stockroom.com, I believe they had a nice inflateable.

As for a plug, I'm thinking of modifying one of my BD toys to just be the knot. Just unsure how I'd go about it without making so ugly I don't wanna use it. Lol!